The Neighborhood Water Wise Workshops are funded by grants from the New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board and the Environmental Protection Agency.
Water Wise NOLA is a group of organizations which share a dedication and commitment to advance Green Infrastructure development in the Greater New Orleans area, as well as strengthen public awareness for water related issues and corresponding green solutions. The foci of our member organizations range from public outreach, education and training, over planning and policy, design and engineering, construction and maintenance, to monitoring and management.
Our partners are:
- Dana Brown & Associates
- Engineers Without Borders
- Global Green USA
- Hike for KaTREEna
- Hilairie Schackai/Recharge NOLA
- Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation
- Land Trust for Louisiana
- Louisiana Stormwater Coalition
- Neighborhood Partnership Network
- Professional Grounds Maintenance
- Project Home Again